Two of CancerCare’s most popular Connect booklets, Caregiving for Your Loved One with Cancer and Helping Children When a Family Member Has Cancer, have been completely redesigned and are back in stock. Each booklet can be ordered free of charge from our online order form.
Caregiving for Your Loved One with Cancer provides many helpful tips for helping a loved one coping with cancer, including:
- Ways to provide emotional support
- How to care for a loved one who lives far away
- Tips for taking care of your own health
- Strategies for coping with the difficult emotions brought on by caregiving
Learn more about our free resources for caregivers.
Helping Children When a Family Has Cancer explains the importance of communicating with children about cancer, and offers tips for:
- Disclosing a cancer diagnosis
- Discussing treatment side effects
- Talking about a loved one’s prognosis
View all of our services that help children cope with cancer.