Check out our newly redesigned website for the CancerCare Co-Payment Assistance Foundation, www.cancercarecopay.org.
Some of the site’s new content and features include:
- Inspiring quotes and stories from people we’ve helped
- Funding status for each diagnosis on the homepage, which lists the diagnoses that are covered by the Foundation and the funds that are currently open
- Additional resources—including the ability to search the Cancer Financial Assistance Coalition database directly from the website—for people coping with any cancer diagnosis
- A new section for healthcare professionals
- A new section for funders
The CancerCare Co-Payment Assistance Foundation provides up to $10,000 per year in co-payment assistance to eligible individuals coping with the following diagnoses:
- colon or colorectal cancer
- gastric cancer
- pancreatic cancer
If we do not currently have funding for your type of cancer, our co-payment specialists can provide you with information about other possible patient assistance programs, support services, and additional resources that may be helpful. Please call 866-55-COPAY (866-552-6729) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.